Industry 4.0 Challenge
BaselArea.swiss supports Industry 4.0 projects throughout the region. For our i4Challenge, we are looking for start-ups and SMEs with innovative projects.
As part of the Industry 4.0 Fair in Mulhouse, BE 4.0 for short, BaselArea.swiss is launching a challenge for Swiss start-ups and Industry 4.0 projects for the first time.
We offer you a platform which encourages you to promote your product or service. In addition, you will gain access to partners and customers in the region through BaselArea.swiss and enjoy the unique opportunity of testing your product in a real environment and receiving feedback from experts.
A prestigious panel from industry will evaluate the submitted projects. Three candidates will proceed to the finals. Among other things, they can look forward to an exhibition stand at the BE 4.0 with access to potential customers. Click here to sign up.
The challenge is intended for young entrepreneurs, SMEs and university projects offering Industry 4.0 products or services.
All projects active in the cantons of Basel-Stadt, Basel-Landschaft or Jura and able to present a prototype or product are welcome to participate.
The three winning projects:
- win a stand at the BE 4.0 trade fair in Mulhouse on 20 and 21 November 2018.
- are interviewed professionally – the interview will be broadcast on our digital channels.
- benefit from the vast BaselArea.swiss network
- have the option to appear as key note speaker at one of our events.
Many companies in the Basel region possess an extensive knowledge of all aspects of production technology. The following applies: maintaining and increasing competitiveness. As a means of support, BaselArea.swiss organises information and technology-oriented networking events in cooperation with schools and research centres. We are proud that we were able to invite the following experts to join our panel:
- Markus Krack, Head of Technology Transfer FITT, FHNW University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland
- Cyrille Monnin, Director of Productec SA
- Marc Nass, Business Unit Manager at Actemium Romandie
- Martin Schediger, Senior VP, Business Units Life Science & Materials Science at Chemspeed
- Matthias Wagner, Head of International Projects at Bell Food Group AG
BE 4.0 Fair for Industry 4.0 in Mulhouse
The BE 4.0 is one of the most important meeting points for European Industry 4.0 solution providers and interested parties. On 20 and 21 November, the fair is offering a platform for Swiss, French and German companies presenting their latest innovations in the field of Industry 4.0. More than 3500 visitors are expected on both days.
|Launch of the i4Challenge||30 April 2018|
|Application deadline||30 June 2018|
|Selection of winners||Beginning of July|
|BE 4.0 trade fair||20 and 21 November 2018|
Are you interested? Please apply for the i4Challenge until 30 June. Provide us with a brief insight into your product or service by completing the application form and enclosing a presentation.