As the joint body for fostering innovation and promoting north-western Switzerland as a business location, BaselArea.swiss supports company founders and firms from both Switzerland and abroad in implementing their innovation projects and business ventures in the Basel region (cantons of Basel-Stadt, Basel-Landschaft and Jura).
Effective immediately or by arrangement, we are looking for an experienced individual to join our team as
You will report directly to the Head International Markets and be responsible for the following:
- Positioning the Basel business area in the defined Asian target markets with the aim of promoting investment demand from abroad
- Drawing up and implementing the marketing strategy in the defined target markets with the aim of acquiring selected foreign companies
- Providing professional consulting and support to companies throughout the entire location evaluation process, from initial contact to successful relocation
- Establishing and managing the relationship network at national/international level in the consulting area and in local key industries (life sciences, medical technology and chemical industries)
- Exercising functional management of project staff and representatives
For this challenging position, we are seeking a leader with a business administration or science degree and/or marketing training, with many years’ experience.
The ideal candidate will have an affinity for the economic issues associated with regional industry. You will have worked successfully for several years in industry, preferably in business development/marketing or business consulting and must have international experience ideally in the Asian market. You will be accustomed to engaging in negotiations at management level and have a strong service and client focus.
You will be fluent in German and English (French an advantage).
Bitte senden Sie Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen an: jobs@baselarea. swiss